Your Best Access to the Brazilian Industrial Market
The Intermach 2021 will be the 13th. edition of the most important mechanics trade show from Brazil in the year. Thousands of professionals of the industry of the whole Brazil and abroad visit the trade show to get to know more than 1000 new machines, equipments, components and systems, to resolve their manufacturing challenges and to improve their efficiency.
Realized in a manufacturing centre, it gathers all kinds of last generation machines and equipments of Brazil and of the world; cutting-edge mechanical components, processing technologies, 3D printing & additive manufacturing, factory equipment & products, AI/IoT solutions, etc. Besides of the launchings at the trade show, the edition 2021 also includes important parallel events.
Innovations that will streamline your Productive Process
The trade show that pulls the market forwardFor 20 years the Intermach followed the transformations occurred in the industrial process, as a driving force, an inspiration source and a trend guidance as well.
A knowledge platformWith the diversity of the visitors the technologies exposed at the trade show are spread to the whole industry. Besides of workshops, seminars, conferences, encounters, championships and business rounds, that promote debate and enhance the application of the new technologies in several sectors.
The best showcase for your productsFrom small regional companies, to foreign and multinational corporations, Intermach places the best innovations under the spotlights, for a public that invests in world class, state-of-the-art technologies.
- Fair received 22,000 visitors from 20 Brazilian states and 5 other countries The atmosphere of satisfaction was widespread among the more than 200 exhibiting brands of Intermach 2019 – International Fair and Congress of Technology, Machines, Equipment, Automation and Services for the Metalworking Industry, held from September 17 to 20, […]
Intermach 2019 gathers more than 200 exhibitors with releases and technologies to leverage innovation and industry 4.0The 12th edition of the event, from September 17 to 20, in Joinville, SC, will have fair, congress, seminars, workshops and business round. Among the exhibitors, Intermach will feature a German pavilion, a presentation of Industry 4.0 investments of the Taiwan Government and a Weld Vision welding championship for professionals. […]
- Several advantages that the processes automation provides to industries may be checked in the Vergo Automação booth at Intermach. The Pneumatic Automation and Vacuum Manipulation equipment expert points out that the automated processes saves time, reduces workforce, generates raw materials proper use, processes speed guarantee, high reliability, cleaning, among other […]
- Brazilian entrepreneurs will be able to know some details on the transformation happening in Taiwan, in the Taitra booth, during Intermach, in Joinville The processing industry has a vital role in Taiwan’s economy. To be in line with the innovations required by the Industry 4.0, the Taiwan Government and local […]
- It is expected to close 2018 with a 20% sales increase, most due to package coding products and processed products inspection. Soma Sul expects to close 2018 with a 20% sales increase, higher than 2017. The group, whose parent is located in Chapecó (SC), is one of the biggest industry […]
- SIMCO brings complete and innovative manufacturing and Industry 4.0 solutions in Machining and Cutting and Sheet metal forming sectors to Intermach 2019. The company’s highlights in the trade show are the Machining Facility TC20α, of FEELER, and the PR2 Laser Engraver. In the company’s booth other equipment of its wide […]
- In this edition, the company brings solutions focused on reducing maintenance, improving technology and lowering costs in applications that involve movement. During September 17th to 20th, the German company igus will present in INTERMACH – several news on products for applications using movement, those gaining traction in the market. Some […]
Air Liquide emphasizes the reliability and high performance features that set the company apart in the welding gas line.The Arcal New Generation line is the highlighted solution disclosed by Air Liquide in its booth at Intermach. This gas line is set apart by its reliability, high performance and fulfillment of the AWS A5.32: 2011 and ISO14175:2008 standards. It also has a differential treatment for cylinders and RPV valves […]
- Specializing in industrial components, Kolver – Weber launches at Intermach new solutions for screwing with advantages of low noise, low energy consumption and excellent torque and angle control. The electric screwing tools feature an automatic screw feeding system, low energy consumption and different torque ranges. The solutions offered by Kolver […]
Perspectives for the 13th edition in 2021:
Lauchings at the show
Products in Exhibition
Sectors in Exhibition
- Plastic Industry
- Energy and Electricity Companies
- Foundries and Castings Companies
- Electronic Industry
- Industrial Engeneering
- Moulds and Tooling
Most of the visitors have a Analist, Manager or Director position
55% of hte visitors have qualified position
They come from economic sectors like:
With a large range of exhibitors and an universe of more than 1.200 products
Stay up to date with the MetalMechanic Industry Tedencies
The whole market is loogint at this fair in Setember. Expand conections and business.
Workshops, Business rounds, Lectures, Seminário Automação Industrial, Congresso Técnico Cintec e Espaço de Serviços Industriais